We are glad to come back with Aurora R2 with more new colorways and features.
LIMIT PEMBELIAN PER CUSTOMER/PER ALAMAT :
- 2x Aurora Snow/Fog/Blue/Pink/Clear
BUAT YANG ORDER MELEBIHI LIMIT, ORDER AKAN KAMI CANCEL DAN REFUND DIPOTONG 4% (PROCESSING FEE).
Please do check IKKI68 AURORA R2 build considerations before build a IKKI68 AURORA.
PLEASE NOTE : there are NO STABS KIT by default, you need to purchase it separately, the IKKI68 AURORA R2 is only compatible with the 1.2mm version, you can purchase it from here together with your AURORA R2 kit.
Aurora R2 Highlights
- Auora R2 Infographics
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine-tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (05 - Bodo) for wired version is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, stepped Caps Lock, and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering is necessary! Default PCB (06 Iceland) for Wireless version is a Blue Tooth/VIA hot-swap that supports splits like Bodo, except space bar. For all PCB specifications, please check PCB table here.
- Default Silicone dampener kits and add-on poron dampener kits can provide different typing feels and sounds, so you can test and choose the one you like most.
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case! There will be a custom badge group buy after R2 GB ends. You can even get a one-of-a-kind badge made with your custom design!
- Personalize your Aurora even further with the use of Logo Chips! The little cutout above the right Arrow Key has LEDs underneath. Cut your own design onto a piece of thick paper and put it over the hole to see the light shine through. You can even 3D print plastic chips, laser-cut other materials as well. The Aurora will come with one Wuque Studio branded chip, and a blank chip to cover the cutout in case you do not want to use it.
Aurora R2 Compatibility
Alu tops and new PCB plate are compatible with R1. We Recommend to use WS Stabs Aurora Series (1.2 mm PCB) for Aurora R2 PCB05 (Bodo) and PCB 06 (Iceland)
Aurora R2 kits have 1.2 mm PCB by default, WS stabs fit them perfectly, no need for washers or shims. Since PCB05 and PCB06 have more hotswap sockets for various kinds of splits, normal washers or shims won't sit properly. If you really want to use normal stabs, we suggest you to use threads or other things to lift up stabs like this. Alternatively, you can purchase Aurora Stabs here
Group Buy Details
Group Buy Starts : November 12th, 2021
Group Buy Ends : November 26th, 2021
ETA to Customers : April-May, 2022
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and setbacks by various reason. Estimate timeline can be changed.
You will be charged immediately for this item.
There are no refunds or cancellations for GB.