The Vortex Model M SSK DIY keyboard kit ships with a hotswap PCB by default. Each PCB is a set of :
Vortex Model M SSK Foam Set Add-Ons :
The Foam Set is included in the Model M SSK. This add-ons can be used to purchase extra units of it. Includes :
- Plate Foam : 3mm x2 (Main PCB And F-Row)
- Poron Switch Pad : 0.5mm x2 (Main PCB And F-Row)
- Bottom Case Sound-dampening Foam : 3mm x1 (Main PCB)
Vortex Model M SSK Carrying Case Add-Ons :
This is the carrying case which is supplied with the Vortex Model M SSK DIY Keyboard Kit. The case is designed to perfectly fit the Model M SSK, but can also be used with most other keyboards of a similar size*.
- Dimensions :
- Carrying Case: L*W*H : 23.0cm*46.0cm*8.0cm ± 0.5
- Carrying Case’s EVA Foam - External Diameter – L*W*H : 43.0cm*23.0cm*6.2cm ± 0.3
- Carrying Case’s EVA Foam - Internal Diameter – L*W*H : 39.0cm*16.4cm*4.0cm ± 0.3
- Weight : 896.6 (g) ± 10
*Note : The differences in the dimensions for other keyboards may leave gaps in the EVA foam cutout due to the differences in dimensions. Customer understands this when making the purchase.
Pre-Order Starts : November 17th, 2022
Pre-Order Ends : December 25th, 2022 (00:00 GMT+7)
ETA to Customers : May-June, 2023
Please note that this is a Pre-Order. There can be delays and setbacks by various reason. Estimate timeline can be changed.
You will be charged immediately for this item.
There are no refunds or cancellations for Pre-Order.