Ducky The Year Of Goat edition designed with narrower bezel compare to the previous Ducky keyboard, the thinnest bezel that we ever made.
CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches - Guarantees Up To 50 Million Keystrokes
Strong and durable, CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches guarantee at least 50 million keystrokes, making your keyboard a reliable partner for years of intense gaming & typing.
Ducky The Year Of Goat edition with new designed that provided two-stage feet and it is different from the traditional monolithic feet. Users are able to change the angle for keyboard with the choice of three (feet folded, small feet and big feet).
Unlike the original Ducky mini-USB cable, Ducky The Year Of Goat edition provided a cable that is more commonly used; it’s Micro USB data cable. Cable and keyboard can be separate.
2 Double-Layer PCB
Ducky using this new technique "2 Double-layer PCB" to improve the backlight and color choice. We put all SMD RGB LED on the second Double-layer PCB. Apparently, the SMD LED that we are going to use is larger than other keyboards that you can see on the shelf. This lead to the result of Cherry RGB switches able to improve the brightness with better outcome.
ABS Double Shot Backlit Keycap
Ducky The Year Of Goat edition is the first model that comes with ABS double shot backlit keycaps. ABS double shot keycaps are built by two different colors of plastic combined. The keycap surface and the character will not be worn out. The LED lights can emit the light through the keycaps like other ABS backlit keycaps.
Double-shot key caps are designed and engineered in a way to try and give the users the best feel and experience we can and at the same time decorated with special pattern to achieve the best look and usability all at once.
Powered by ARM M3 MCU
Ducky The Year Of Goat edition is powered by an ARM M3 micro-controller. This powerful controller allows advanced functions as well as stunning backlighting effects.
USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO)
Under USB, the Ducky The Year Of Goat edition can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. You can use the keyboard confidently in any situations knowing that there will never be ghosting or key blocking issue.
1000Hz Report Rate
Ducky The Year Of Goat edition uses the fastest rate available under the USB interface, and updates the keyboard's status to the computer every 1 millisecond. This minimize the delay from when the keys are pressed and signal received by your computer.
USB Repeat Acceleration
Ducky brings adjustable repeat rate and repeat delay to USB keyboards. You can fine tune the repeat rate and repeat delay for gaming or your specific applications.
Note : USB Repeat Acceleration may work differently in different applications. Please use a suitable setting accordingly.
*For more information, you can download the user manual here.
- 100% Full Backlight Mode : All the individual keys are backlit. This mode allows you to change the backlight's color and brightness to your preference.
- Breathing Mode : Keyboard's backlight rhythmically fade in and out creating a calm and tranquil backlighting effect.
- Color Cycling Mode : The backlight color will slowly cycle through the colors available with the RGB LEDs.
- Wave Mode : This is wave backlighting effect with a twist. RGB LEDs gives this mode new life with plethora of colors highlighting the wave as it glides through the keyboard.
- Snake Marquee Mode : Watch as the Snake snakes its way through the keyboard.
- Raindrop Mode : Each LED will randomly generate a color and fade out at a randomized interval.
- Reactive Mode : Ducky's innovative backlighting effect. Individual key lights up with every single key press with user adjustable color.
- Reactive Mode Advanced : The Year Of Goat edition generates a randomized color with each keypress.
- Ripple Mode : A wave of light will rush out with each key press, like a water drop into a pond.
- Aurora Mode : Beams of light shoot out from the key and fly to the left and right then disappears.
- LED Zone Customization Mode : This mode provides 2 sets of user customizable memory for storing whichever key you want to light up and the color of the backlight. These zones are independent of other backlight modes and can be used concurrently.