This is a brand new model One series with a modern look and color case, it incorporates all the usual Ducky functionality.
CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches - Guarantees Up To 50 Million Keystrokes
Strong and durable, CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches guarantee at least 50 million keystrokes, making your keyboard a reliable partner for years of intense gaming & typing.
Ducky One designed with narrower bezel compare to the previous Ducky keyboard, the thinnest bezel that we ever made. We tried to reduce the overall size without affect the overall design of the keyboard. The keyboard looks much better with modern, simple and minimalism design.
Ducky One with new designed that provided two-stage feet and it is different from the traditional monolithic feet. Users are able to change the angle for keyboard with the choice of three (feet folded, small feet and big feet).
Unlike the original Ducky mini-USB cable, Ducky One provided a cable that is more commonly used; it’s Micro USB data cable. Cable and keyboard can be separate.
ABS Double Shot Keycap
Ducky One is the first model that comes with ABS double shot backlit keycaps. ABS double shot keycaps are built by two different colors of plastic combined. The keycap surface and the character will not be worn out. The LED lights can emit the light through the keycaps like other ABS backlit keycaps.
Double-shot key caps are designed and engineered in a way to try and give the users the best feel and experience we can and at the same time decorated with special pattern to achieve the best look and usability all at once.
Durable Dual Layer PCB Design
Dual layer PCB is more durable and reliable than single sided PCB. This will give longer life expectancy as well as signal stability of the keyboard functions. Combined with a steel backplate, dual layer PCBs will give the user extra solid feel with each keystroke.
Powered by ARM M3 MCU
Ducky One is powered by an ARM M3 micro-controller. This powerful controller allows advanced functions as well as stunning backlighting effects.
USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO)
Under USB, the Ducky One can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. You can use the keyboard confidently in any situations knowing that there will never be ghosting or key blocking issue.
1000Hz Report Rate
Ducky One uses the fastest rate available under the USB interface, and updates the keyboard's status to the computer every 1 millisecond. This minimize the delay from when the keys are pressed and signal received by your computer.
USB Repeat Acceleration
Ducky brings adjustable repeat rate and repeat delay to USB keyboards. You can fine tune the repeat rate and repeat delay for gaming or your specific applications.
Note : USB Repeat Acceleration may work differently in different applications. Please use a suitable setting accordingly.
- 100% Full Backlight Mode : All the individual keys are backlit. This mode allows you to change the backlight's color and brightness to your preference.
- Breathing Mode : Keyboard's backlight rhythmically fade in and out creating a calm and tranquil backlighting effect.
- Raindrop Mode : Each LED will randomly generate a color and fade out at a randomized interval.
- Reactive Mode : Ducky's innovative backlighting effect. Individual key lights up with every single key press with user adjustable color.
- Ripple Mode : A wave of light will rush out with each key press, like a water drop into a pond.
- LED Zone Customization Mode : This mode provides 2 sets of user customizable memory for storing whichever key you want to light up and the color of the backlight. These zones are independent of other backlight modes and can be used concurrently.